GO AWAY (or people that ruined my life) ⌐ Matt Smith
AU - Billie Piper As The Doctor & Matt Smith As The Companion
└ The Doctor scrubs up pretty well.
Happy 30th Birthday, Matt Smith!
Interviewer: And now that you’re here in the U.S., what are you looking forward to the most about L.A.?
Karen: I’m looking forward to really embracing the culture and maybe starting to work out like people seem to do here. I mean, like, maybe just jogging. Maybe I’ll get a dog. That’s what people seem to do.
-Karen Gillan on Team Coco Podcast [8:50]“I mean seriously I’d love to do theatre. I quite fancy a bit of directing. I’d quite like that. So I don’t know really. Karen’s out in LA so maybe go out there and see her for a bit. Get a dog. I don’t know.”
So here we have a set of gifs where Matt can’t stop staring at Karen’s legs.
I don’t think I need to add anything to this.
#LOOK HOW HE’S TOTALLY TRYING TO PRETEND THAT HE’S NOT STARING AT HER LEGS THOUGH #HE’S LIKE HEY MAYBE IF I CASUALLY SWING MY HEAD AROUND IT WON’T BE OBVIOUS THAT I’M CHECKING OUT HER FANTASTIC LEGS #AND THEN HE GETS CONTROL OF HIMSELF BRIEFLY AND LOOKS AWAY AGAIN BUT NOT FOR LONG BECAUSE HIS ENTIRE FACE IS DRAWN TOWARDS KAREN’S SPECTACULAR LEGS LIKE A FREAKING MAGNET#AND FINALLY HE JUST GIVES UP AND DECIDES TO SCOOCH INTO A BETTER LEG-VIEWING POSITION BECAUSE SCREW IT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
HE DOESN’T EVEN TAKE HIS EYES OFF OF HER LEGS IN THAT LAST ONE. NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND. MATT. I KNOW HER LEGS ARE INSANE. I KNOW SHE HAS THE SEXIEST KNEES. BUT THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE. CONTROL YOURSELF, MAN.
SRSLY U GUIZE
THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS
YOU’RE AN ACTOR, FOR GOD’S SAKE, MATT. JUST /PRETEND/ THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO TOUCH THOSE LEGS FOR FIVE GODDAMN MINUTES. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU. YOU CAN’T DO IT CAN YOU.
I HATE YOU BOTH
Also I love that Karen is either (a) utterly oblivious or (b) so used to this that she doesn’t even notice anymore.
OKAY I WILL I HOPE YOU’RE PREPARED FOR THIS.
WHY I SHIP MATT AND KAREN: A LIST.
- the way he looks at her LIKE AN IDIOT
- the way she stares at him LIKE A MORON
- pictures that are stupid
- the way he knows tiny things about her like the shade of her teeth and how much she likes chocolate
- the way they’re ALL OVER EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME
- ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE VERY DRUNK
- “I was thinking about you in bed last night” and “Karen’s a real screamer” WELL OKAY THEN
- how Matt’s instinct is to include Karen in everything he says
- how Matt waits to see her reaction to things before he laughs and how happy he is when he makes her laugh
- how Matt automatically puts his arm around her waist
- this Caleb Followhill/Angelina Jolie nonsense
- Amy Pond’s BIGGEST FANBOY EVER
- Steven had to HAVE A TALK with Matt about Karen IN A BAR
- his MOTHER THINKS THEY’RE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE
- they go grocery shopping together and they go swimming together and they go on planes together and they go hangover food-ing together
- they go on SECRET NON-WORK RELATED NEW YORK CHRISTMAS TRIPS together during which they have DINNER TOGETHER AND WANDER THE STREETS LATE AT NIGHT TOGETHER
- the way he stops teasing her when she’s sad or scared or insecure and is just //really sweet//
- how incredibly supportive he is of her
- how hilarious and witty and eccentric and beautiful and mad he thinks she is
- also he likes her mini skirts and her legs
- how much Karen looks up to him
- THEY’RE JUST REALLY, REALLY, REALLY STUPID, OKAY
Lynne Smith (aka Matt’s mother, aka one of my favorite humans, atm) and what she thinks of Matt and Karen.